top of page


Renters must be 25 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license, and full coverage auto insurance in his/her name, if towing yourself. Renter is responsible for ensuring a copy of the insurance policy adding adequate coverage for the rented RV ($100,000 liability minimum).

We require you to have an insurance coverage in place prior occupying the Rental Unit. We work with Outdoorsy to help you with purchasing the insurance coverage. however, you are not obligated to purchase it through us. You can by the coverage on your own and provide insurance a binder that lists the year, make, model, and VIN for the RV trailer that you are renting and lists us, Moses Lake RV, LLC as a loss payee. The coverage should be at the minimum what we have offer for you through Outdoorsy.

Our insurance coverage offers comprehensive, collision and liability with a $500.00-750.00 deductible for travel trailers. The fee for this insurance coverage varies according to total rental amount.

bottom of page